Quality Assurance Manager
Do you have solid Quality Assurance experience in cosmetics? Are you a great leader of your team? Do you demonstrate outstanding communication and follow-up skills? If so, a dynamic high-end cosmetic brand has an opportunity for you!
- Oversee the overall inspection of quality of cosmetic production
- Establish QA specification and ensure that all master standards and PPS standards are set
- Assist in responding to customer service, website, sales etc with quality related matters
- Approve replenishment in a timely manner
- Ensure that related records and trackers are properly maintained
- Maintain the retain room live sample
- Lead and supervise team in office and QA Associate to get productive/accurate work product for projects exceptions and troubleshooting
- Follow up on sample submission status
- Perform press, production check
- Assist in reviewing routings and proofed
- Assist Warehouse QA as needed
- Perform other jobs as needed and as requested by VP of Quality Assurance
- BS degree in Scientific discipline or equivalent
- 6 months to 1 year experience in Cosmetics Industry
- Able to handle multiple projects and exercise good judgment in prioritizing tasks.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for priority duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and document management templates.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and interpersonal).
Few people truly enjoy a job search. At PrideStaff, we love every one. For us, each search is an adventure. We love helping candidates improve their opportunities and find great jobs, temporary or full time, within our network of clients. Working with PrideStaff, you can have access to a broad range of positions where your skills can be put to the best possible use. We help ensure that you don't just search but succeed. At PrideStaff Los Angeles/Culver City, we work with some the most well-respected companies in the area as well as new and upcoming businesses.
Our services are designed to match skilled professionals in the Los Angeles area with truly rewarding career opportunities. Our services include temporary staffing, temp-to-hire and direct recruiting for a wide range of industries.
Role: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.