Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Halton Borough Council to provide them with an SEN Assessment Team Manager for their team.
The role is on an interim 3-6-month contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Location - Remote Working
Rate of pay - Starting from £242 - £350 per day - Negotiable depending on experience.
About the role:
- Day to day management and responsibility for EHCP processes, quality and timeliness and line management of the SEN Team of Assessment Co-ordinators
- To take ownership of the EHCP recovery plan to drive performance improvements for the delivery of EHCPs.
- Establish robust multiagency quality assurance and moderation processes for EHCPs.
- Alongside the Divisional Manager for 0-25 Inclusion lead on process improvements in the coordination and writing of EHCPs
- To be the lead officer for multiagency training and understanding of EHC processes
- Chair multi-agency decision to assess and issue panels and make recommendations to the DM Inclusion about efficiency improvements.
- Implement the recommendations of the People too review in relation to EHCPs and ensure that the local area strategic objectives for EHCP quality and timeliness are met.
- Extensive experience in successful line management and development of an SEN team
- Demonstrable experience in improving EHCP quality and outcome improvements.
- Experience in working in partnership across a range of providers, agencies and stakeholders to co-produce transparent and efficient processes in relation to EHCPs.
- Detailed and comprehensive understanding of the legislation in relation to local areas' statutory duties for SEND.
If you are interested in the role, please apply and contact Richard Shorrock at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.