We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our BAYTOWN team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Eco-Staff, LLC has made a commitment to our clients and employees to remain confidential as well as attentive to all needs. We believe that our customer's needs are of the utmost importance and our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and vow to do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Role: Machine Operator [Rotating Shift]
Apply for this job now.