Company: RIGHT AT HOME - SD EAST COUNTY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionFilling immediate shifts - call now so you can be scheduled on shifts ASAP
Sign On Bonus!!
We offer flexible hours, competitive wages and great office staff to work with
Call us for more information at #removed#
or stop by one of our office in El Cajon 525 W. Bradley Ave El Cajon CA 92020
**We offer on the spot interviews and if we like you we hire you the same day. Valid/current HCA we can get you working in 24 to 48 hrs. Right at Home offers the Right Care in your home, to improve the lives of those we serve
Right at Home provides premier in-home care to help adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
- Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
- Provide transportation services
- Conduct basic errands and light housekeeping
- Incorporate aspects of the Right Care into your Client's care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local senior center, play board game)
- Maintain a detailed record of services provides and client's current conditions
- Alert Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator of major changes or incidents during your shift
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisors
Benefits & Perks:
- Clearance on the Home Care Aide Registry
- Live Scan / Fingerprinting, TB test clearance
- Clean criminal background check
- Oral and written communication skills. English is a must
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Compliant with I-9 requirements.) ex: 2 forms of ID-CA Driver's License or Identification/passport or Permanent Resident ID/Social Security Card
- Formal training or experience in the home care field or school at least 1 year (preferred)
- Dementia care skills (preferred)
- Professional attire and demeanor required
- 3 professional references pertaining to caregiving experience (preferred)
Our mission at Right at Home is to improve the lives of those we serve. We provide our clients with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of our clients and their families.
- Flexible hours, part-time & full-time positions available, day, night and weekend shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rate and paid weekly direct deposits
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid orientation/training
- Masks, gloves, a thermometer for your own personal use, and other essential gear to keep you protected during your shifts
If this sounds like a great match, apply today for an interview!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.