· Prepare customer sales orders, including selecting, counting, packaging, and labeling product for shipment.
· Responsible for the correctness, and completeness of all orders, before being transferred to the shipping platform.
· Pick, count, pack, and label orders for shipment.
· Advise warehouse supervisor of any discrepancies, or quality issues.
· Conduct cycle counts.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, and conduct operations in a manner that promotes
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to communicate and use teamwork to achieve goals
• Ability to lift cartons weighing 50 pounds, to stand for extended periods of time, and follow directions
• Good attention to detail
• Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience preferred.
This will be a Full-Time position.
Pay rate is $10-$12 an hour depending on experience.
Phase V provides turnkey solutions for our customers’ fulfillment needs - specializing in eCommerce and direct to consumer fulfillment. We are a one stop shop that will seamlessly integrate the entire supply chain process from order placement, kitting, inventory management, shipping, tracking and reporting. We offer state of the art technology and easily integrate to our customers’ shopping carts. We take pride in the high quality standards we have implemented and the training offered to our employees. Join us! We offer unlimited professional opportunities as our company is growing exponentially.
Fulfillment Services provided:
• Small Business & Startup Fulfillment
• International Fulfillment
• Order Management
• Inventory Management
• Third Party Logistics Services
• Distribution Services
• Warehousing Services
• Shipping & Carrier Management
• Logistics Value Added Services
• Warehouse Management
• e-Commerce Integration
• Customer Management
Role: Order Selector ( Fort Myers )
Location: Fort Myers,
Apply for this job now.