We are a well-established Investments and Pensions company who are recognised in the Financial Services sector for both company and individual pension schemes. Due to expansion, we are seeking a Pensions Administrator to join our existing team and with over 40 years' worth of experience, we have regularly won Financial Advisor Service awards. You will have existing financial services experience within pensions, ideally with working knowledge of either SIPPS, SASS, DC or DB schemes and a keenness to work within the pensions industry.
The Pensions Administrator role is based within our Head Office based in Godalming, providing administration and telephone support regarding a range of pension schemes. We are seeking candidates with a passion for working within financial services and excellent relationship management skills.
Working 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, we can offer a competitive salary of £25K to £32K (depending on experience), 25 days' holiday, life cover, private healthcare and a company pension. We are a growing business and therefore can offer excellent career opportunities.
The Pensions Administrator will look after an allocated client base, dealing with all enquiries from establishment to winding up.
The main duties will be: -
- Preparing all necessary documentation for the consultants to present to the clients, including initial actuarial reports.
- Collating information, preparing first draft analysis of client's other pension arrangements.
- Obtaining transfer value quotes and organising transfers.
- Drafting submissions for the Inland Revenue and following up to ensure approval.
- Carrying out other administrative tasks on the 'establishment checklist'.
- Attending scheme registration, drafting standard deeds and liaising with relevant third parties.
- Assisting consultants in preparation of advice on special situations when required.
- Preparation of standard client letters/consultant reminders.
- Reviewing and maintaining life cover arrangements.
- Providing information to Accountants in relation to transfers in special cases.
- Assisting consultants by researching and or/obtaining quotations for investments from a list of investment options.
- Calculating loan interest when due, billing it where necessary.
- Organising the reporting of all PSO reportable transactions within statutory deadlines.
- Processing self-assessment tax returns, preparing and submitting scheme VAT returns and ensuring VAT payments/refunds are made on time.
- At retirement, organising the payment of lump sums and/or pension benefits.
- Any other administrative actions required for each scheme.
To be considered for the Pension Administrator role, you will have existing financial services experience within pensions, working knowledge of either SIPPS, SASS, DC or DB schemes, with a keenness to develop your knowledge. You will also possess excellent PC Skills and enjoy working as part of a busy team.
In return we can offer the opportunity to work for a well-established organisation with an excellent salary and benefits, with opportunities to progress and undertake further studies to progress your career if desired. In return you will receive a salary of £25K to £32K, plus excellent benefits working within a fantastic organisation who are highly respected in their field.