We are an aggressively growing company looking for an experienced next rock star Senior Account Manager that will take this department to the next level! Account Managers are based in our Elk Grove Village headquarters and are the first point of contact for existing customers. Account Managers II- Senior Client Relationship specialists work closely with Territory Sales Managers (outside sales) to ensure customers have the best possible buying experience and maximize the territories growth amount. Account Managers and are the center focused Department at FSI and we want our AM’s to demonstrate a positive team oriented and critical thinking approach with our customers as well as our internal departments and other AM’s. We are looking for someone who has can truly “Farm” the accounts while providing the best possible customer experience.
We strive to proactively provide better solutions for our customers. As the primary point of contact, Account Managers are expected to identify and present customers with additional product and service options.
Daily Activities include
- Deal directly with customers by telephone and electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, questions, and requests
- Provide pricing and delivery information for service and sales (quoting)
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Communicate important customer information with Territory Sales Manager/ an or other AM’s or departments
- Maintain and update customer information in our CRM
- Record details of interactions, transactions and results in our CRM
- Ensure appropriate actions were taken on commitments to customers
- Review and take actions based on customer activity and opportunity reports
- Work with Territory Sales Managers to determine product and service upgrades
- Communicate with Service Technician(s)- Similar to dispatch work
- Some Assistance with Walk-In customers with Will Call
- Project Management- having to do with customer account analysis
- Strategize with TSM on how to maximize growth efforts on existing customer business
- Review and be responsible for the Sales and Service Open order report weekly
- Reach out to customers in an attempt to collect feedback and identify opportunities on a daily basis
- Must be able to navigate the CRM system and write and find new reports to analyze data within customers’ accounts
- Set up New Service accounts in our CRM system
- Follow up on quotes written daily
- Report KPI’s and engage in weekly meetings with the rest of the AM team
- 4-year degree preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1-2 Years of Customer Service experience required
- 1-2 Years of inside sales experience a plus but not required
- Net Suite experience a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- CRM experience
- Typing / Keyboarding proficiency
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
We believe that we have a strong differentiation statement and employ people who can separate us from our competition. This requires exceptional listening and communication skills, both written and verbal. FSI believes that continuous personal growth leads to superior performance. Our top performers have a high level of integrity, and are passionate about customers, teamwork, and continuous improvement. Those who are not willing to accept instruction, continuous learning and adaptability need not apply.
Come Get Swooned!!
Swoon Staffing handles the staffing needs of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
We have won Best Staffing Agency to Work for in both 2014, 2015, & 2016 - as awarded by Monster.com
Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. in 2016
See for yourself! Glassdoor reviews - #removed#/Reviews
Role: Customer Relationship Manager
Location: Elk Grove Village,
Apply for this job now.