- Develop solutions using J2EE , Spring Framework, JSP , HTML, JQuery/Angular JS, SQL , MongoDB
- Develop Unit Test cases and test suite. Integrate Test suite in to continuous integration
- Produce documents relating to detail design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each product developed
- Analyze and fix defects and perform root cause analysis
- Review requirement specifications and create high level architecture and prototype/POC.
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures
- Collaborate with offshore developers , Database developers and architect to deliver integrated solution.
- Must be strong in J2EE, Spring Framework, JSP, Jquery, Angular JS
- Must have used Git and Jenkins
- Must have MySQL, MongoDB and Redis experience
- Cloud hosting, monitoring, performance tuning, and optimization experience is preferred
- Experience with Newrelic, splunk tools is preferred
- Strong understanding of network design and cloud optimization.
- Experience with Rackspace , AWS or Azure is preferred
- Provide solutions in the areas of disaster recovery, data integrity and security
- Must be prepared to offer viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of businesses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Sr. Developer . . . greater than 5 years
- J2EE, Spring Framework, JSP, JQuery/Angular . . . greater than 5 years
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis . . . greater than 2 years
- Jenkins . . . greater than 3 years
Texture Health combines deep healthcare and technical expertise to create integrated, advanced and highly-configurable, cloud-based and mobile technology solutions that help providers, health plans, patients and the people who care for them connect, communicate, and collaborate like never before.
We help ACOs, Integrated Delivery Networks, Behavioral Health Collaboratives, Hospitals and Health Systems, Health Plans and MCOs improve patient health and achieve their value-based initiatives, by caring for more patients, in less time, with less resources.
Role: Senior Full Stack Developer
Apply for this job now.