The Technical Accounting Manager will take the lead on the evaluation and documentation of complex accounting transactions, focusing on the new revenue recognition, lease accounting standards and other new pronouncements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in evaluating and documenting the impact of new accounting standards possibly leading to new Company policies. Also provide suggested implementation plans.
- Provide support and analysis for various technical accounting questions, conduct research, draft technical memos, and present to management team.
- Review customer contracts to ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with ASC606 and with company policy
- Help ensure adherence to SOX controls
- Research and assist as needed with the preparation of various footnote and supporting schedules related to financial reporting
Education And Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
Minimum 4 to 7 years of public accounting experience with a multi-national public company.
Certified Public Accounting (CPA) required
Strong experience with Complex technical accounting matters, current US GAAP, and SEC reporting
Experience with ASC 606 and multiple element revenue recognition accounting
Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Role: Technical Accounting Manager
Apply for this job now.