My client is looking for an experienced senior architectural graduate preferably a NZ registered Architect or potentially an experienced Designer with several years of working experience.
An NZIA practice and their architecture is uniquely centered on their client and understanding their needs and surpassing their expectations. Their directors provide a wealth of experience and expertise, ably supported by our dedicated staff of architects, designers, and technicians, bringing forward-thinking innovations and fresh ideas to each new project.
Our clients Christchurch office is after a Registered Architect or an Experience Architectural Designer to join their team. Their practice has a long history and for the right applicant the role would provide great career development opportunities right up to the most senior level
- Consultant and client coordination
- Working on site and provide solid documentation skills and construction knowledge.
- Run and manage a project independently with some director oversight.
- High level competence in Revit or ArchiCad
- Be a NZ resident with NZ based work experience
- Experience with the NZBC
- Experience though most stages of a project's development
- Self-motivated to make a real contribution to the team and further their own skills and abilities
- A problem solver and a team worker
Great progression opportunity and the option to move to the most senior level.