RH Talent Solutions, Client Solutions Manager (Technology) - Chicago, IL
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract to hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the account executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years’ of business to business development experience and/or working in an IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet