Accounts Payable Team Leader
We have an exciting opportunity available for a position in our Finance Department.
The Accounts Payable Team Leader supervises the daily activity of the accounts payable department and supports the Finance department with period close.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Supervise the daily activities of the accounts payable associates and prioritize on an on-going basis based on workflow
· Coaching and training associates
· Monitor weekly check runs, AP system interfaces and period closes
· Review, prepare and upload period end accruals for merchandise
· Prepare select account analysis/ reconciliations
· Monthly sales and use tax reporting
· Issue monthly AP purchasing and invoice distribution reports
· Manage vendor relations and perform field audits of select vendors
· Prepare and maintain departmental procedures
· Support year end audit requirements
- A minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in a position that required supervision, diligence, follow through, organization, accuracy and analytical skills
- Understanding of accounts receivable and payment applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service and strong leadership skills
- Vendor setup and 1099 experience
- Knowledge of Lawson and AS400 preferred
- 2-4 year college degree preferred
Role: Accounts Payable Team Lead
Apply for this job now.