Our client has a requirement for a Department Secretary, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Kingston. The candidate ideally must have experience in a similar position within and engineering company.
- Assisting with settling-in arrangements for new staff (floor plan, IT needs, induction within dept. etc.)
- Liaising with HR with regards to department travel and accommodation needs, taxi bookings etc.; Expenses.
- Coordination of timesheet authorisations on a weekly basis
- Maintaining stationary needs for the department
- Delegated duties for SAP authorisations
- Assistance with maintenance of the Document Management System
- Liaising with HR and Managers for day-to-day issues (completion and processing of HR forms etc.).
- Updating reports and the in-house bidding system.
- Submitting pre-qualifications and producing flowcharts using Visio.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Department Secretary's looking for new employment.