Shipping and Receiving Manager
- Long standing, national organization
- Production of ornamental and architectural metal products
- Company has a focus on community works and charity profit-sharing
- Full benefits
- Challenging, fast paced work environment
- Competitive starting rate of pay based on experience
Your Role as the Shipping and Receiving Manager
The Shipping and Receiving Manager is responsible for all activities within the shipping and receiving department. Responsibilities include:
- Supervise team members
- Ensure all safety processes within facility are followed
- Train new team members
- Monitor daily order picking/ shipping goals and team productivity
- Hold staff meetings to ensure communication with team
- Strong experience managing a team within a warehouse or related environment
- Strong experience in shipping and receiving as well as inventory
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to #removed#!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.