- The Associate Sourcing/Procurement Manager will provide Operational Procurement and Sourcing support to leadership of the department at the South San Francisco Site, and manage a small category of Facilities Services.
- The program/project management role of this individual will include supporting special projects, maintaining departmental project portfolio, maintaining documentation integrity, managing established processes and infrastructure, interfacing with team members and stakeholders, and keeping track of project status and savings achieved.
- The category management role of this individual will include managing a Facilities Services category lifecycle and being the liaison for supplier and stakeholder relationship management
- Collaborate with other members of Global Facilities Procurement (GFP), Global Pharma Procurement (GPP), and Site Procurement to identify strategic procurement opportunities for the Site(s)
- Work independently yet collaboratively with other functional groups within Global Pharma Procurement (GPP) and Site Procurement to coordinate and facilitate needs of the Site(s)
- Serve as a change agent who supports and influences the business in an effort to create value and efficiencies for the Site and Roche network
- Evaluate savings opportunities in partnership with key business partners and stakeholders and maximize the value of third-party services In conjunction with GFP, develop Sourcing plans for assigned categories in alignment with the Pharma Business and Corporate goals and objectives
- Identify and introduce best practices in the Procurement processes and within the site.
- Support special projects by scheduling meetings, setting up conferences, and tracking open issues for follow up and resolution Manage the departmental project portfolio and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of project objectives
- Manage key departmental documentation such as factbase, sourcing strategies, SOPs, etc.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for various databases (SAP, FilemakerPro, Livelink, SharePoint) and reporting tools, with ability to integrate data and generate meaningful analysis to enable management decisions
- Coordinate Procurement activities with the Site Leadership and GFP/GPP organizations
- Provide additional ad hoc project/program management support, as defined by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of related experience,
- Procurement Certification preferred
Skills and Experience:
- CATEGORY MANAGEMENT
- COST ANALYSIS
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- FINANCIAL MODELING
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- RISK ANALYSIS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- FINANCIAL ACUMEN
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- REPORTING TOOLS
- SELF MOTIVATED
- TIME MANAGEMENT
BEPC provides Technical Engineering and Information Technology Project Management services to Fortune 500 companies in the Life Science and technology industries. BEPC Inc. is incorporated in the state of Texas, with headquarters in San Angelo, Texas, and is a minority and HUB-certified Company recognized through the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
BEPC offers Life Science engineering and technical consulting services that include: process, product, equipment, and software validations, process and product transfers, commissioning and qualification of manufacturing clean rooms, clean room automation, packaging engineering, labeling and document translation, technical writing, and process automation.
Additionally, as a leading IT consulting company, BEPC offers enterprise resource planning, large-scale technology deployment and integration, SAP development, information assurance, network architecture, and project management. As a direct supplier with large MSPs, BEPC offers its clients highly qualified candidates to fill professional, technical, information technology and manufacturing engineering positions. These large staffing companies leverage BEPC's expertise to fill highly technical positions for their clients.
Role: Associate Sourcing/Procurement Manager
Location: South San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.