Health and Safety Trainer - £280 to £300per day - 2 to 3 - month contract - Home Based
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Health and Safety Trainer to join a reputable non-for-profit organisation based from home.
As the Health and Safety Trainer you will be responsible for assisting the business with writing health and safety training content as they transfer several their training courses online due to the current Covid-19 circumstances.
As the Health and Safety Trainer you have experience:
- Writing health and safety training course material
- Carrying out E-Learning / virtual classroom training
- Carrying out varied health and safety training courses
- Ability to transfer the courses into E-learning content
The successful Health and Safety Trainer will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Be a member of IOSH
- Hold a training qualification (not essential)
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click 'apply', contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to #removed#