NPI Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA)
£35.000 per year with benefits package
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a large award-winning engineering company who operate within the automotive sector and are currently seeking an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to work on site in Shoreham-by-Sea with regular travel to suppliers domestically and internationally.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to be a key member of a team with a broad remit to support the quality of New Product Introduction across projects within the Performance Products division.
As a New Product Introduction (NPI) Supplier Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the quality of purchase parts, from concept to series production for the suppliers and projects you are assigned. Working alone, as part of a team or leading a small team on designated projects, traveling in the UK and overseas your key objectives will include:
* Supplier Quality Assurance activities within the supply chain including: APQP, PPAP, Supplier assessment audit, surveillance visits
* Creating customer quality requirement documents
* Generating goods receiving inspection documents
* Administrative duties to align part numbers to documents
* Series process and part approval
* Working closely with procurement, design, and system engineers
* Raising 8D's, containing and returning problem parts.
* Reporting status against project targets
* Some knowledge of automotive technology and product development
* Some experience of quality systems, quality tools & techniques
* Experience and understanding with geometric design & tolerancing.
* The ability to work as a team or on your own and be self-motivated.
* A good communicator with intercultural and interpersonal skills together with the ability to communicate and present effectively to suppliers and clients at all levels
* Tenacity, resilience, and focus
If this sounds like, please get in touch now or ask for Lukas on #removed# and quote: 64590