Conrad Consulting is delighted to be supporting one of the markets leading housing developers, to source an experienced Site Manager on a permanent basis in Aberdeen.
- Work closely with the Construction Manager to effectively manage the operational running of the site
- Making sure that projects are progressing on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Oversee the management, resourcing and direction of all labour, sub-contractors, materials and plant
- Use your technical know-how and people management skills to boost productivity
- CSCS (black card)
- First Aid
- Clear evidence of managing residential development projects
- NVQ (desirable)
- Salary on offer between £49,000-£57,500
- Benefits package Inc. Company car/Car allowance + discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- 32 days holiday
- Fantastic career development
- Opportunity to work across various sectors i.e. commercial/residential
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity then don't hesitate and get in touch with me now or click the button to apply directly.
Role: Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City, Aberdeen,
Apply for this job now.