JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £22000 - £25000/annum
My client is currently recruiting for a Service Co-Ordinator to join their fantastic, reputable company and become part of their fantastic team based in Stevenage.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
* Dealing with customer enquiries regarding breakdowns, renewal of service contracts and offering advice on spare part numbers.
* Provide accurate quotations for the repair of equipment.
* Raising tickets for repair and allocation of performance plan maintenance using bespoke customer database software.
* Allocating repair jobs and performance plan maintenance to regional service engineers.
* Proactive communication with customer giving clear and concise information regarding the status of the enquiry
* Creating invoices using SAP
* Proactive review of the service calendar and regular liaison with the service engineers to maximise time management
* To contribute to the efficient working of the office based team.
To include, but are not excluded to:
* Supporting the service team in their daily activity with information requests, quotation requirements, and follow up.
* Adhere to the ISO procedures and processes in place and make suggestions for improvement to enhance the effectiveness of the team/process..
* Answering all queries (phone calls / email / web enquiries) related to service
* On going review of open tickets
* Ensuring that invoicing is done in a timely manner
* Ensuring spare parts are consumed from the correct storage location during invoice process.
* Manage the service contract renewal process
* Directing customer technical enquiries to the appropriate service engineer and/or Technical Support
* To carry out any other such duty as may be reasonably assigned from time to time at the discretion of the Service Manager.
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant must be:
* Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel with accurate keyboard skills.
* Previous experience as a service coordinator in a demanding reactive service environment is required
* A good understanding of figures and numeracy is vital to this role.
* Open to challenge and have a high level of adaptability and ability to prioritise changing responsibilities.
* Someone who exhibits exceptional customer service qualities and telephone manner.
* Able to work independently in a larger team.
* A positive and enthusiastic team player that is keen to be an essential part of a dynamic team in a supporting role.
* A strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills who is thorough and meticulous.
* Possess good time management skills as attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines are critical.
* Commercial experience of an office/sales environment and knowledge of commercial contracts is desirable.
* Ability to multi-task is essential
* Previous experience working for a company that holds UKAS 17025 is advantageous
* Experience with implementing new systems
* Team leader experience preferred
Salary / Benefits information is available.
Please call Amy (Apply online only) to discuss and apply.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer