Senior Oracle Identity & Access Management Engineer needed for a PERMANENT Full-Time position with a technology company having a facility in the Morrisville/Durham/RTP Area of North Carolina.
Required Experience / Attributes include:
· OIM - Oracle Identity Management - Oracle Identity Manager
· OAM - Oracle Access Management - Oracle Access Manager
· Security policies
· Java - J2EE
· Shell scripting
· SQL and DB concepts (Prefer Oracle OR SQL Server)
As an IAM Systems Engineer you are part of a team that is responsible for design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of Identity and Access Management applications programs in support of various functional areas. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and address customer need and develop implementation plans.
The Identity & Access Management group is part of EIS (Enterprise Information Security) function and is responsible for a wide range of applications technical expertise and security. This team is accountable for the core Identity and Access Management Infrastructure. As a part of a team, you will help to ensure that team objectives and project deadlines are met. The essential functions of the team include:
• Create long-term strategy for the department and communicate it to team members and peers in other functional areas.
• Plan, design, implement, and lead application installation projects or operating process.
• Analyze, test, and debug applications.
• Develop IAM interfacing with corporate driven applications across functional areas such as Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing, etc.
• Develop and maintain systems level software and utilities for both existing and new systems. Develop and Support Web Service interfaces to and from IAM systems.
• Plan, conduct and direct the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. May work with technical teams, including Business Systems Analysts, to understand functional business needs and jointly develop automated solutions.
• Write, maintain and implement systems specifications and corresponding maintenance documentation.
• Help with problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Ensure client satisfaction for delivered technical solutions.
• Reporting to customers and management on status, resources needs, and projected outcomes.
• Mentorship and training of IAM Engineers and developers by more senior members of the team on processes and tools.
• Project management.
• Experience on the Oracle Identity Management product line.
o Strong understanding of Identity Management technologies, including access control and account provisioning methods
o Strong understanding of access policies, enterprise-wide policy enforcements
o Expertise in at least one suite of identity and access tools (Oracle being the preferred, Microsoft, CA, IBM TIM/TAM)
o Expertise in LDAP and DB concepts (Oracle, SQL server)
o Some coding experience with J2EE and shell scripting and SQL
o Good understanding of industry standards for audit and compliance (SOX, ISO 27001)
o General understanding of application security requirements both from enterprise and cloud perspectives.
o Understanding of technologies used for data mining and report generators
Please rush your resume if you have some of the above experience, are interested in this career opportunity, and can start a new position in the Triangle Area of NC within 2 to 3 weeks’ notice. The company will pay for your relocation assistance.
Role: Senior Oracle Identity Management & Oracle Access Management OIM OAM
Apply for this job now.