Customer Service Advisor - Immediate start!
Huddersfield - Permanent
Our client are recruiting for an exciting customer service role based in their offices in Huddersfield. You will be required to deliver excellent customer service and thrive as part of a rewarding team.
Purpose of the role:
To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Deal directly with customers queries either by telephone, electronically or in writing.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries offering tailored solutions and adhering to service level agreements
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information from customers through effective listening and questioning skills
- Remain calm and polite at all times providing a professional and caring approach to each individual enquiry
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to the Team Leader for service improvements.
- Going the extra mile to delight the customer
- Handle and resolve customer complaints to a satisfactory conclusion
Ideal skills and experience -
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Good IT skills
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday, 8:45am-5:15pm - Full time hours!
£15,500 per annum initially
Increasing to £16,000 following successful passing of 3 month probation!
We are recruiting for immediate starts to APPLY NOW!!
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Role: Customer Service Advisor - Huddersfield
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Huddersfield, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.