Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Legal Assistant
Salary: Up to £26,000 (DOE)
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Legal Assistant to join an innovative and forward-thinking specialist property business that are going through an exciting period of rapid growth.
This business is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about providing excellent services and be apart of their huge success.
- Working one-on-one with a qualified solicitor to ensure conveyancing transactions are being handled in a professional and efficient manner
- Assisting with running cases from instruction through to exchange, dealing with both leasehold and freehold residential properties
- Experience as a Legal Assistant in a property environment
- Ability to work well within a team and support other colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail with great organisational skills
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful