We are seeking an Instrumentation Controls Trainer to join our team! You will be instructing in a classroom environment for Industrial Instrument Control Systems.
- Train students on automated industrial systems and processes
- Teach the installation and support of both mechanical and instrument controls and upgrades
- Education about the implementation of new equipment and control systems
- Facilitate the learning of the design and use of smart devices
- Demonstrate with a working knowledge basic instrumentation principles, their digital circuitry, or other working knowledge frequently used in the industrial instrument environment.
- Previous experience in industrial instrumentation, industrial electrical, automation engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with intelligent and industrial systems (Smart system, TDC, Foxboro, others)
- Familiarity with component level lab settings, basic electricity
- Familiarity with pressure, level, temperature or hydraulics a plus
- Strong background in industrial electrical safety a plus
Classes start at 5:30pm sharp and are taught one or two nights a week. No Fridays, no weekends.
ITI Technical College, serving the Southeast Region for over forty-five years training today's future and tomorrow's workforce. By employing highly qualified instructors experienced from their field to ensure a qualified skilled workforce, ITI educates to meet the needs of industry. Our philosophy is linked throughout all departments as each staff member works to promote not only education, but the student's success in fulfilling his or her dream of a better life.
Role: Instrumentation Controls Trainer - Part Time
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.