We are looking for a Fully Qualified Primary Teacher to take on an exciting KS1 teaching position in a thriving and happy Catholic Primary school located in Norfolk, King's Lynn
The school are looking to take on NQT's, RQT's and FQT's - making the role extremely accessible to those who hold Qualified Teacher Status. The position is due to start in January 2021 and is set to run for up to 2 terms with the opportunity of being extended further. The role will be full time until the easter holidays, after this period it will then drop down to 3 days a week.
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, those who are able to support and engage with the School's Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full. This position would be suitable for NQTs, who will receive a full induction programme with an experienced mentor to complete the NQT year with us but is open to any applicant.
Ideal applicants will also be required to:
- Support children with challenging behaviour
- Have their own transport
- Have a professional level of classroom management skills
- Possess Extensive knowledge of the curriculum
- Be able to motivate and encourage primary school children to learn
- Engage and motivate pupils by making classes interactive and stimulating
If you feel that you would be right for this role and would be willing to take on a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.