General contractor is seeking a construction superintendent for interior commercial construction projects in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia area.
Responsibilities and Duties
Superintendents are responsible for:
- managing the daily activities of the project site
- directing and supervising the vendors and subcontractors
- coordinating inspections
- creating and updating daily construction reports
- enforcing safety standards, maintaining quality control
- keeping project managers informed of any changes in the project scope
- identifying and resolving problems
- managing the punch list and project close-out
Qualifications and Skills
Must have at least 5 years of Commercial Interior Construction experience
Role: Construction Superintendent
Apply for this job now.