Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for an Office Assistant position at our Savage, MN location.
Shift: 1st Shift / Monday - Friday / 8am-5pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Customer Service:
o Answering Phones
o Greeting Guests
o Answering Emails
o Directing Drivers to Doors
o Office Assistance as needed
o Data Entry
o Office Supply
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year or equivalent of manufacturing and/or warehouse experience
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.