Our Online Agency is looking for experienced call center professionals for a position is within our Auto Insurance Sales Department; inside sales experience is a plus.
We are an authorized agency for The General Insurance, located in Lakewood, CA, near the Long Beach airport. From our call center, the team services clients across the country in 42 different states. Through our commitment to service and inside sales, we have earned an excellent reputation throughout the years with both clients and insurance carriers. Our ethical, balanced business practices have fostered a great environment for growth within a well-established national agency.
We will be filling 4 new call center positions leading into the month of October.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Receiving/Fielding a high volume of inbound sales calls (unscripted)
- Open to close Sales Process
- Qualifying, educating, and entering clients into appropriate insurance policies.
- Documenting client interaction accurately in CRM
- Communicating with clients articulately and efficiently: build trust and strong relationships
- Documenting changes, questions, and concerns of clients, as related to their insurance policies
- Closing clients on appropriate policies
- Operating within a structure and organized environment - communication is a must!
The selected candidate will be subject to training from the ground up; there is a minimum weekly guaranteed pay of $500 during the training period (Paid every Friday).
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. New Sales Call Center agents earn $45,000 to $55,000 per year on average while experienced call center agents at our agency earn an average of $70,000 to over $80,000 per year. We have very little turn over as agents earn a good living and tell us that it is a great place to work compared to the other agencies they have worked at. Many of our agents have previously worked at other local agencies and have double and tripled what they were previously earning.
What our Agents Enjoy at our Agency
- NO WEEKENDS - Plenty of incoming HOT LEADS
- 8 hour work days - Great work-life balance
- High paying commission structure ($45,000 - $55,000 first year)
Our Award Winning Agency is committed to providing you superior customer care. We know that your insurance dollars can be spent in many ways. We want to EARN your business by regularly reviewing your coverage, and helping you receive the best value for your insurance dollar. SkyBlue Insurance is a full service agency with "Sky Agents" specializing in each line of insurance.
Role: Auto Insurance Sales Agent
Apply for this job now.