Promote the services of the practice to all potential referring entities within the market area and significantly grow the number of patients referred to practices per month.
- Visit between 9 and 15 physicians or other potential referring professionals per day;
- Visit physicians who currently refer to maintain the relationships or visit physicians who do not refer to secure future referrals;
- Develop and follow a weekly routing schedule that lays out the number and type of physician visits per day;
- Track results and report on them daily;
- Prepare and deliver letters and packets of information as necessary;
- Attend health fairs, schedule and hold public speaking engagements;
- Master training materials and make effective presentations to potential referring entities.
- 2-3 years prior experience selling health-care products to physicians;
- Superior negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to maintain a consistent and tenacious effort and approach in prospecting and converting potential referring entities
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Role: Practice Development Representative
Location: Long Island,
Apply for this job now.