Have you been EXCEPTIONAL in your past or current sales roles? Are you a relentless PROSPECTOR and CLOSER?
$100K+ SIX FIGURE EARNING POTENTIAL WITHIN 12 MONTHS! NO TERRITORY RESTRICTIONS!!!
(none of our salespeople in this position earns less than $100,000 per year)
The candidate for this position must be successful, driven passionate, motivated, and above all ready to learn, sell, and push him or herself to achieve. This position requires an experienced person with a proven track record who can make an immediate contribution in developing sales and nurturing relationships in any territory they choose.
Sales and Marketing Rep HR Products - Professional Employer Organization Consultant
-ALL THE STATE OF FLORIDA
We are a national insurance and financial services company with offices in Tampa Florida and in California. We have an expanding division within our company providing PEO (Professional Employer Organization) and HR, Payroll and Benefits administration to our clients as well as through established distribution channels through our affinity partners.
THE SERVICES PROVIDED
Our products enhance businesses productivity through our human resources partners, managing HR so clients can focus on operating and growing their core business. Our HR solutions include payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance, employee benefits, including health and retirement plans and workers’ compensation.
TRAITS AND SKILL SET
- Candidate must be a “Sales-Centric”, “Sales-driven” individual, however one that values and knows how to nurture maintain relationships
- Superior presentation and communication skills both oral and written
- Must be success driven, with strong work ethic and disciplined to achieve and make production goals a
- Confident, focused and resilient with a break-through-barriers mentality
- Outgoing and strong networking skills, seeking out relationships with business owners and other channel producers in the community
- Must possess an achievement and winner’s sales mentality, persistent to control their own destiny in the sales process
- Natural ability to interact effectively with executives and business owners
- Able to project a consultative approach to their clients
- Adept at connecting with business owners of all types and industries to guide them to understanding our value proposition within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Have the ability to build and foster strong relationships
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
- Must have at least 3 years of sales experience with a successful sales record in a quota-driven, business-to-business sales environment
- Must be established in their community and able to foster strong relationships with business owners
- Proficient at developing relationships with business owners of companies (5-500 employees) to target and convert prospects into clients and able to execute on a strategic, consultative sales approach
- Enthusiastically execute a calling and contact strategy to prospects targeted for Payroll, HR solutions, WC and Benefits Solutions
- Identifying/Prospecting new opportunities, setting and accomplishing high quotas for developing new connections each week. Prospecting and cold calling with the ability to continually hunt for new customers
- Collaboratively network with C-level professionals for prospecting opportunities
- Mine existing and prospect clients for referral business by developing affinity relationships
- Identify and develop newer or more complex sales opportunities
- Expert at cross-selling business outsourcing solutions to an existing client bases
- A passion for learning new techniques, skills and of industry changes
- Conduct introductory and proposal meetings via inside / outside sales
- Proficient with software i.e. Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- The best sales commissions plans available for the industry
- Unique opportunity; No sales territories. YOU CAN SELL ANYWHERE IN THE US
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Programs
- CEO Club Awards and Recognition for top producers annually
- Excellent Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plans
- Exceptional growth and Management opportunities
- Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
- Individualized support and sales and development coaching
A PLUS IF YOU – BUT NOT REQUIRED
- The ideal candidate will have past selling experience in HR, Payroll or the PEO industry and a general knowledge of its services including human resources, payroll, workers compensation and health benefits, however, we will train the right person with strong sales acumen even though they do not have PEO industry experience
- 3 + years of outside business to business sales experience and track record of success
- An existing network/pipeline of relationships of profiled small businesses
- If you can teach and supervise
- Speak more than 1 language (any)
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
- Some travel required
- Automobile available and in good working order, valid driver’s license
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable professional office setting
If the above describes you and you are truly determined to be successful, forward your resume.
Based on the individual merits of the applicant’s experience and resume, the firm offers an initial base salary plus generous commission plus bonuses, travel expense reimbursement, other company perks and excellent comprehensive employee benefits plan.
This is a Commission driven position. This position is not for anyone who is not ready, willing and able to do what it takes to earn $100,000 and beyond. These are not “pie in the sky numbers.” This is customary for our producers in this position, many earning well beyond.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Financial Services Company - Tampa
Role: PEO Workers Comp Payroll Sales
Apply for this job now.