Company: RISE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: PERMANENT
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Field Service Engineer (Electro-mechanical) strong>
You will ideally be based in Northampton, covering the whole of the UK.
£28,000 - £35,000 + Premium Overtime (OTE 40+) + Training + Pension + Company Van + Fuel Card + Company Benefits. strong>
Are you an Electrically biased Field Service Engineer looking to join an expanding company in a varied role that offers the potential to increase basic earnings through additional overtime and training opportunities?
On offer is a days-based role with a well-established company that offers exceptional training to each employee and a brilliant work environment.
The company is one of the largest and most established companies in their industry throughout the UK. They are a family run business that are well known for their excellent service and have built a great reputation.
This would suit a Field Service Engineer with an electrical background looking for a rewarding role for a reputable company.
- Installing and servicing cutting machines.
- Travelling to customer sites around the UK servicing and installing cutting machines.
- Monday-Friday 8-5 (any time outside of this will be paid at 1.5 and Sundays paid Double time.) There will be some stays away. p>
- A Field Service Engineer with Electrical experience. Having worked on CNC cutting machines would be an advantage.
- City and guilds qualification, experience with Pneumatics and hydraulics. , a good mechanical understanding, familiar with PLC systems 5axis CNC control would be an advantage but not nessacary.
- Full clean UK driver's licence. p>