English NQT Placement
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for an English NQT for a Chorlton based secondary school.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Teaching Personnel's NQT talent pool, providing the opportunity of first refusal for any NQT placements that arise from our client schools. If you are looking to secure a role for September, Teaching Personnel are here to make that process as simple as possible for you.
This specific role will be joining a supportive English department in a highly touted Chorlton based secondary school. You will be teaching a full English timetable across KS3/KS4 in line with the national curriculum.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS pay scale
- Work in an 'GOOD' school based in Chorlton
- Highly supportive department
- Full time, permanent position
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Dedicated consultants to provide a bespoke line of support
- Join the largest education recruitment company in the country
- A range of highly touted client secondary schools providing exciting NQT opportunities
- Free or heavily discounted training through our CPD academy
- Remove administrative hassle of applying for multiple NQT positions
Any successful applicant would be subject to DBS and Right to work UK checks so relevant documents will be requested.
If this role seems of interest and you have relevant experience/qualifications, please click the link below or send your CV to the relevant details.