Maths Teacher - Dartford
Paid to Scale - Temp to Perm - January 2020 Start
Supply Desk is working closely with a Mainstream Secondary School in Dartford to source for a Maths Teacher to start in January on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a teacher who can complement the growth mind set alongside the growth in student numbers as we continue to widen their student intake in Key Stage. This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a passionate teacher to become part of a well-established, highly collaborative and successful team as they are confident that their teaching and support teams, facilities and most importantly their students will inspire you. There is no better place to teach Maths than in a successful School where STEM is the focus! As an IB World School, applicants that have previous experience in delivering MYP and DP are of strong interest to us but please note that this criterion is not essential.
NQTS and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Teaching Mathematics to A-Level
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Responsibility for providing extra-curricular Maths clubs and further interventions for students
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching a Maths specialism to A-Level in the UK Curriculum
- Experience teaching in UK Schools
- Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS not essential but beneficial)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at #removed# today