COMPANY: DATA CAREERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Role: New Business Sales Manager - Epayments
Location: Home based With Travel
Package: £45-55k + OTE + Car
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised New Business Sales Manager who will join a leading Software business. They will be responsible for new business sales within specified markets with the primary purpose of the role being the promotion of products and services to new customers to secure sales of Software and Services.
As a Product Owner you will:
- Develop strong relationships with customers at a senior decision-maker level so that they are positive towards the company as a strategic supplier.
- Effectively articulate, particularly at a senior management level, how the company can help customers meet their business objectives.
- Broaden the Company's footprint in each customer within the target sector.
- Achieve annual sales gross margin targets, as set by the Company at the outset of the financial year.
- Achieve quarterly sales gross margin targets, as set by the Company at the outset of the financial year.
- Maximize the opportunity for revenue recognition by means of well-balanced payment profiles for contracted business.
- Ensure the pipeline is properly qualified and that all prospects are appropriately recorded in MarketPoint.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to the senior management team.
- Manage the complete bid process, including internal sign off and ensure that bids are properly managed and that tenders, proposals, demonstrations and reports all meet high quality standards.
- Manage the contract process to ensure orders are closed in line with forecasts and within commercial guidelines.
- Develop opportunity profiles and sales campaigns to support the achievement of new business revenue target with the ability to qualify in and out of deals.
- Develop and grow business by identifying and qualifying all potential market opportunities.
- A track record of new business sales success, ideally gained in the specified market.
- Conversant with procurement rules and processes.
- Adequate commercial awareness to be able to discuss return on investment propositions, secure financially-sound sales and ensure contractual balance.
- The ability to develop and present a strong business case.
- Expertise in bid management and sales negotiations.
- Ability to exhibit a full understanding of the business drivers of each prospective customer and clearly identify their Return On Investment.
- Ability to focus on high yield opportunities and maximize and manage all available resources to ensure success.
- Demonstrable experience in using influencers to maximize success ratios.
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003