We are seeking a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) for our manufacturing client. The primary responsibility of the CSR is to provide excellent service and support to customers and the sales team.
· Enter and process orders, expedite orders as necessary
· Respond to customer inquiries via telephone or written correspondence
· Explain products and services
· Maintain necessary data and compile related reports
· Work with internal and external team members to ensure customers’ needs are met
· Two (2) years prior experience in customer service, marketing, or inside sales. Associate degree or post High School education preferred; or combination of education and experience.
· Excellent oral and listening skills; professional telephone presence
· Strong written communication skills - detail-oriented, accurate, and grammatically correct
· Prior experience with a customer database, including accurate entry and report writing
· Strong skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Proficient with office equipment such faxing, scanners, videoconferencing and telephone systems
· Strong organizational and teamwork skills
The organization provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, life insurance, and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.