Ralco is a science and technology company that provides the agriculture and aquaculture industries with natural technologies that help create safe and abundant food. It is our mission to perfect technologies that naturally create an abundant global food supply. We carry out our mission through applied science and research that enhance practical natural technologies for the agriculture and aquaculture industries. In a world filled with technology that people mistrust, creative thinking has driven Ralco to provide trusted alternatives.
Our Mission: Steward out God-given gifts to perfect technologies that enhance the vitality of plants and animals for a safe and abundant global food supply.
Our Values: We serve others and help them succeed. We treat others with dignity and respect. We believe in hard work and a commitment to family. We do what is right.
As an International Nutritional Support Coordinator, you will be responsible preparing all nutrition and technical documentation needed to support product registrations for foreign countries that Ralco chooses to conduct business with. As international formulation changes are requested by Ralco nutritionists, it will be your responsibility to work within the Brill formulation software to validate product formulations, including but not limited to, ensuring that production formulas and ingredient specifications are accurately updated and finalized for manufacturing. As part of the international registration and sales process, you will be responsible for the creation of international product labels and tags, along with confirming product packaging as a requirement for product registrations. You will establish and execute efficient processes as it relates to labeling and packaging changes to meet country regulatory requirements and customer needs. You will work closely with a variety of different departments within the company to understand needs, ensure accuracy and prioritize registration documentation.
KEY WORK DUTIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Promote teamwork, positive attitudes, and process improvement among all members of the team and all Ralco operational and business units and personnel.
- Draft documentation required for international product registration submissions and ensure timely updates occur based on foreign government feedback.
- Support and maintain international formulations in Brill for the various plants which manufacture Ralco products, company-owned plants and toll mill plants.
- Provide administrative and nutritional support to Ralco Nutritionists as needed.
- Work with QA/QC to ensure proper testing and documentation of testing results from production samples.
- Coordinate the execution of label content changes including translations, bar codes, etc.
- Work with demand planning and international team to understand upcoming order demands to order and track label and packaging inventory as needed. Oversee proofs and approvals to ensure label quality.
- Manage label files and ensure all product labels are current and correct, including but not limited to, version control, product labels, hazard labels, box and case labels.
- Oversee creation and edits to labels using graphic designers and making small edits directly where appropriate.
- Track packaging and label changes through completion, ensuring proper status communication to all affected parties. Provide production a cutover plan for existing inventory.
- Update and maintain international price list.
- Set and maintain products in ERP system including product name, type, site, brand, size, etc.
- Upload and maintain all informational and marketing documentation for international countries in Propago.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with your supervisor you will develop a unique professional development plan to ensure you are pursuing and fulfilling your professional and personal goals in a diligent and thoughtful manner.
Note: This list of duties is not meant to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet ongoing needs of the organization.
Education: B.S. in Animal Science or B.S. in Animal Nutrition, or related Ag degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Skills: Experience working in Adobe® Illustrator is preferred, but not required. Ability to speak and translate Latin America Spanish is preferred, but not required.
Competencies: Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, problem analysis and problem-solving skills, planning and organizing skills, proficiency in MS Office applications, responsible and reliable, attention to detail, self-motivated, ability to work independently.
Location: This position will be housed in the Ralco corporate office in Marshall, Minnesota.
Travel: This position may require travel between Ralco facilities.
Flexibility: Due to working with international clients, this individual must be available for international calls outside of normal business hours.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive pay based on previous experience. All existing benefits available to full time Ralco employees as outlined in the handbook:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ralco 401 K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Sick Days
Powered by JazzHR