Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD 21202
Duration: Up to 2 Years
Note: The candidate must have the flexibility to work overtime, as needed, to include weekends, holidays, and off-hours.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot Redhat Jboss, Fuse, Apache and Tomcat http servers.
- Perform system troubleshooting by reading and deciphering app logs, system logs from Splunk.
- Configure, deploy, verify and troubleshoot SSL certificates.
- Configure/Deploy Corticon business rules engine configurations.
- Monitor and configure Splunk application.
- Utilize and configure APM tools such as NewRelic.
- Execute daily batch scripts, days, evenings weekends and holidays as required.
- Install and upgrade Informatica solutions.
- Provide reporting on status of system batch execution, including counts and timings.
- Support deployment in a multi-system environment.
- Perform system validations post Batch and post Releases.
- Configure, schedule and run jobs through CA Automic Scheduler.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in batch operations.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in utilizing CA Automic Workload Automation.
- A minimum of three (3) years of performing day-to-day Informatica PowerCenter operations functions including administration, troubleshooting, and managing users.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in identifying and troubleshooting system outages, installation issues, and application code running JBoss/Tomcat applications in AWS.
- Experience demonstrating critical thinking, providing options, recommendations, and additional actions relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items in supporting a large or complex infrastructure/systems.
- Experience in configuration management tool Jenkins to automate tasks such as code check in software build.
- Experience integrating JBoss with Web Servers and configuring security certificates.
- A minimum of five (5) years of supporting batch operations in a complex healthcare system.
- Experience managing web-based systems in AWS.
- Understand java runtime environment concepts such as heap memory, thread dumps, garbage collection, etc., in regard to the applications being supported.
- Create Informatica PowerCenter mappings, workflows, jobs, and other ETL processes.
- Experience creating various scripts, methodologies to monitor infrastructure and possess the ability to read/understand java scripts related to the application and or web services.
- Experience managing, monitoring and configuring Splunk application monitoring tool.
- Experience providing support to system operations functions of a State Based Exchange or a large healthcare, or any complex enterprise systems.
- Working knowledge of EDI operations and functions in the healthcare environment.
- Experience working with PMO processes, policies and procedures.
Powered by JazzHR