Job title: AIT/AIV Engineer
Location: Oxfordshire. Commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Newbury, Swindon, Basingstoke, Reading etc.
Salary: £60,000-£65,000 + Excellent Benefits + Relocation Assistance
AIT/AIV Engineer required to join a market leading space engineering business in Oxfordshire.
This business like many others within the space industry has seen exponential growth over the last couple years and this has continued throughout 2020 and it will continue into next year. Our client is no exception, they have been on a strong recruitment drive and are looking for a variety of skill sets to join their business and contribute to providing innovative solutions that allow for more space missions.
This is an opportunity to join a dream business, one which is highly successful but also knows how to have fun. They have over 100 employees and all get flexibility, autonomy and personal development.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£60,000-£65,000)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Working Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Share Options
- Relocation Assistance
- Visa Sponsorship
What is the role?
As an AIV Engineer (Assembly, Integration and Verification) some of your responsibilities include:
- To deliver Spacecraft/Mission level Assembly, Integration and Verification activities.
- Responsibility for AIV test set up, design, development, and commissioning.
- Create and maintain AIV procedures, plans, work-flows, and schedules in accordance with technical and programmatic requirements.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for the AIV Engineering position, we are looking for:
- HND or Degree/Masters qualified within Electrical, Mechanical or a Science related field.
- Strong commercial experience delivering space AIV/AIT activities.
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding of AIV planning, processes, set-up, operation, and verification activities including system, subsystem, and environmental level testing.
- Knowledge or awareness of ECSS standards for systems engineering, testing and verification.
- Experience with scripting languages and automated testing tools would be desirable.