Company: HAYS SENIOR FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Your new company
Growing organically and by acquisition this award winning business have an opportunity for an ambitious Qualified Accountant to join the business as Finance Manager at their Ipswich offices.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Finance Director and the Operational Director the Finance Manager will have responsibility for:
- Management and development of the finance team
- Monthly management reporting
- KPI reporting with analysis
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliation and management
- Review and development of processes and controls
- Assisting with the implementation of the new ERP system
- Providing Business Partner support on new business and products
- Providing support to group with acquisitions and adhoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant with good technical knowledge gained in industry and commerce or with an accountancy firm. They will have a good understanding of processes and controls and have strong IT skills with an interest in process improvement. They will be ambitious and keen to develop their skills and grow with the business, be a confident communicator with strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to provide quality MI and support to Directors and stake holders on a business and finance perspective.
What you'll get in return
The Finance Manager will be joining a growing and highly acquisitive group, they will play an important part in the growth and management of the business. The Finance Manager will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package and have the opportunity to really develop and broaden their technical, business and people management skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.