My client is seeking an experienced Social Care worker to supervise the day to day running of a children’s residential service, in the west of Ireland. The deputy manager will lead and support the social care team to deliver a high-quality service that promotes the young people’s safety, well-being and development. They will also, promote a culture within the Children’s Services and all aspects of its work that is respectful, non-discriminatory and embracing of diversity.&
- Professional Qualification in teaching, childcare, social work or youth work
- 1-2 years' experience in residential care
- At least 3 years direct experience of working in and/or managing services to vulnerable children and young people
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- I.T Skills
- Full clean drivers licence which has been held for one year or more
For more information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Meigheann on [... Click Apply...].