A leading architect company is looking to bring on board a vastly experienced Senior Data Analyst to join its rapidly growing Data team. This is a key recruit for this company as this role will sit as the lead Analyst to help create dashboards and report on the growing data from multiple data streams.
Senior Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage the end to end data processing
- Provision of data linkage between front end analytical solutions and the back end data structures
- Lead and grow a small team of analysts to help gather and understand the data requirements across the company
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders on data issues
- Continue to assess the companies changing needs
Senior Data Analyst Requirements:
- Extensive experience with SQL: Querying, designing and building dashboards
- Experience working with CRM/ERP systems
- Design and building ETL pipelines (SSIS/ Azure)
- Must have strong Microsoft background - Azure data platforms
- Strong data visualization skills (preferably Power BI)
- Excellent communication skills
The salary bracket is £65,000 - £70,000 depending on experience, interviews are happening ASAP with a start date as soon as possible.
If this role is of interest or you require more information, please get in touch with an updated CV to #removed# or call on 0207 812 7700 to discuss further.
We also offer a referral fee for successful placement, so if someone you know is suitable, please also get in touch.