Job Title: Packaging Technician - Flexible 1st shift Part time Hours
What will you do?
* Labels, assembles and packages pharmaceutical products.
* Performs manual or automated filling and packaging of blistered and bottled pharmaceutical products.
* Accurately counts and prepares packaging components to ensure accurate accountabilities prior to and at the completion of a job order.
* Ensures quality and productivity requirements are met.
* Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
* Applies Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP) in all areas of responsibility, including following regulations and activities in a safe and efficient manner.
How will you get here?
* High school diploma, or GED, combined with the ability to read, write and complete basic mathematics calculations
* Must have basic computer skills.
* This position requires hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity, attention to detail, the ability to perform repetitive tasks, and ability to learn new tasks with assistance from supervisors and fellow employees.
* Must meet the physical requirements for the position (i.e. standing, lifting, bending, etc.)
* Must meet vision requirements for this position (i.e. color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus)
* Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
* Must be able and willing to work in cold environments.
* Must be willing to 40 work hours per week with additional shift and weekend overtime when required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Accurate counting and understanding of batch paperwork are vital to ensure proper assembly of clinical supplies.
* Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team in the completion of assigned tasks, occasionally without constant supervision.
What is in it for you?
- Manpower utilizes Covid Safety Guidelines when starting work with any of our clients such as temperature checks, PPE provided, social distancing, staggered shifts, etc.
- Start a new job now before competition gets tight when unemployment support runs out
- Weekly paychecks
- Dedicated Recruiter that focuses on your career goals
Email your resume to #removed#
Share this job with friends and family and earn extra dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.