At numo, we incubate new fintech companies. Our flagship product, indi, is growing rapidly and we're seeking full-stack software engineers to join our development team.
Here's what you'll be working on:
indi is one of a kind digital banking product targeted at self-employed customers, contractors, and freelancers who are part of the rapidly growing gig-economy space. We are building a product to address the challenges faced by those customers in a unique way.
- Be an integral part of the development team across our technology stack which includes Scala, Python, Flutter, Dart, and is hosted on AWS.
- Be willing to learn new technologies. If you are not familiar with some or all of our tech stack, we will be happy to help you ramp up.
- Focus on creating software that is scalable, robust, testable, easy to maintain, and easily deployed.
We are looking for:
- Real-world experience building products, ideally 5+ years
- Expertise in modern architectures (e.g., microservices, event-based, map-reduce, etc.)
- Experience with deploying and developing for cloud environments (AWS)
- Familiarity with modern open-source thinking and tools (git, continuous builds, continuous deployment, containers, devops, Jenkins, Docker)
- Desire to build and be part of a fun, high-functioning team
- A computer science degree is desired, but not required if you have real-world experience
What numo offers:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to own equity in indi
- Cool office space at East Liberty
- Great benefits
Powered by JazzHR