Company: METRO WEST HOUSING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Metro West Housing Solutions is a leader in providing quality housing opportunities in the community. We are proud of our award-winning properties and highly rated programs and practices that provide homes and enrichment for those with low to moderate incomes. As a community focused agency, our culture at MWHS is based on respect and wellness of those within our organization and those we serve. We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician I to join our team who values our agency's focus and organizational excellence.
This position includes a hiring bonus of $600 after 90 days of successful employment.
General Tasks Include:
- Grounds Keeping
Maintenance Tasks may also include:
- Repairs on electric and gas fired heating appliances and air conditioners
- Repairs to the electrical systems both inside and outside of units
- Working on roofing, gutters, shingles and downspouts
- Interior and exterior painting to include preparations of drywall and siding
- Removal of snow on walkways as needed
- Preparing housing units for new incoming occupants
- Strong knowledge of construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1 + years experience working in related field or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Metro West Housing Solutions offers a full benefits package including paid leave time, paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as other benefits.