COMPANY: VEETEC MOTOR GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £14 - £16
Veetec Motor Group are looking for talented and efficient MET and Fitters to join our successful group of accident repair Bodyshop's in London and the South East.
- £40k + (£14 - £16ph) plus time saver bonus, e.g. should you complete a 2-hour job in 1 hour you will still be paid the same rate for 2 hours. All MET fitters get paid a set rate throughout the day which will allow you to earn more money.
- 28 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Working hours are between 42.5 and 47.5 hours per week
You will need the following:
- Experienced in dismantling and reassembling vehicles to a high standard
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced workshop.
- A good understanding of the requirements of working to manufacturer's specifications in a BSI accredited site.
- ATA would be an advantage but not essential.
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- Report unseen damage omitted from the Estimate as soon as it is identified
- Identify any previous repairs on the vehicle and make a note of them, informing the workshop controller of any challenges they may represent on the job
- Assess tool and equipment requirements and to report damaged or faulty equipment immediately
- Create written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the Workshop Controller
- Any parts left in the vehicle must be bagged up and covers placed in the boot ensuring no damage to the vehicle
- Complete all administrative procedures (including warranty) relating to service and repair work
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
- Undertake vehicle road tests when necessary
- Attend meetings and training programmes as required
- Assist with development and training of other Technicians
Role: MET Technician
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire, Hampshire
Apply for this job now.