Job DescriptionWe currently have an entry-level opening for an independent agent in an outside business-to-business (B2B) territory sales role. The primary responsibility of this position is new client acquisition, working with small businesses and their employees in one of many local territories that we have open in the San Diego metro area. A CAREER WITH US PROVIDES WHAT’S BEEN MISSING:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rapid advancement based on performance, not politics. Our agency has grown double-digits for the last 4 consecutive years, with an average of 45% growth per year in new sales. Clearly-defined promotion guidelines for career advancement in both sales and leadership. Opportunity to fast-track into a Territory Sales Manager position in 4-8 weeks.
- Control over your income. You get paid what you’re worth! While there is no base salary, there is also no ceiling on your income potential. This is a 1099 position, with lucrative commissions and performance bonuses. Average first-year agents make $70,000. Top rookies have earned over $300,000 their first year. Option of a guaranteed weekly draw is available to new agents for their first 90 days.
- Ability to change lives and make a significant impact every day. We offer a portfolio of supplemental health insurance products designed to protect employees and small business owners from the financial burdens that accompany cancer, heart attacks, strokes, hospitalizations, and accidental injuries. Our industry-leading products are win-win because they feature a built-in money back feature where clients are refunded if they never need to use the policy.
- The unmatched freedom of being an independent agent. You enjoy the flexibility of being your own boss, while also enjoying support and training from one of the top agencies in our company. You have complete control over your own success while still having great people and great systems to support you.
PRIMARY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Make daily in-person sales calls to small and medium-sized businesses in your territory; build strong professional relationships and establish trust and rapport with customers.
- Connect with key decision makers at these businesses and schedule appointments to present our supplemental benefits programs to their employees in a group presentation or enrollment-style setting.
- Report daily sales stats at the end of each day
- Submit your work schedule and goals to team leader at the beginning of each week
- Attend business networking events in your territory to accumulate new leads and referrals
- Re-service your existing client accounts periodically and systematically
- Enter business client information weekly into CRM
- A superior ability to connect with people and make a friend quickly
- A passion for helping people
- A background of above-average performance in sales, athletics, leadership, or small business ownership
- Clearly-defined personal goals
- A positive attitude and general spirit of optimism
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to think quickly on your feet; situational awareness
- Coachability; hunger to learn and improve
- Above-average time management skills, independence, and self-motivation
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, and we will contact you within 24-48 hours.keywords: outside sales, b2b, field sales, sales management, leadership, business development, consultant, insurance, financial, territory sales
Altitude Business Group is one of 48 independent Family Heritage agencies across the country and is currently the 3rd largest Family Heritage agency in terms of new sales growth. Our organization is comprised of professional, motivated people who are highly committed to long-term vision, service to others, integrity in all facets of our lives, and last but certainly not least, having fun with the people we love and taking time to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that this career provides. Check out more about us at #removed#
Role: Territory Sales Representative (Job ID #10916686) - San Diego, CA
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.