My client are a digital asset firm who are looking to build out a European entity for their digital asset platform, and therefore require someone to come in and take lead on all operations of their exchange business.
- First Hong Kong based Crypto Exchange
- Heavily regulated Crypto Exchange
- First business to be legally awarded a license to trade digital assets in Asia
- High growth business - HK, Singapore, Mexico and UK
- Great internal talent - ex global heads of IB's and hedge funds
- Brand new technology - working with bleeding edge tech
You will be partly responsible for the operations of the exchange business, filling the void in Europe, ultimately bringing the Americas and HK time zones closer together. You will require a thorough understanding of liquidity, liquidity optimisation, surveillance, trade surveillance, risk and controls as well as in depth knowledge of clearing, settlements and payments. Tech knowledge is an advantage as exchanges are basically tech platforms, with most clients connecting via FIX or Rest API's (note that the support will be provided by others in the tech team)
- Act as the escalation point in terms of decision making when it comes to all things exchange operations
- Focus on building liquidity and trading volume on the exchange
- Managing liquidity providers and end clients
- Helping to facilitate settlement and risk management conversations
- Providing a best in class service
- Keeping your eye on the future goal - to become the leading digital asset exchange platform in the world!
For an off the record conversation - please reach out to Zack Keane (see below) for more information
Role: Exchange Operations Manager (Digital Asset Platform)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.