We are currently looking for an Interior Designer to join their team! The Interior Designer will work under the primary direction of the senior level designers. The Designer will assist with various hotel renovation projects and help with presentation boards and material selections.
- Minimum 1-2 years in interior design with hospitality (preferred) or interior design firm
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
- Knowledge specifications, architecture drawings, material selection, managing vendor relations
- Strong organizational skills and multi-task oriented
- Team player - enthusiastic and willing to learn new things; highly motivated
- Energetic, proactive, willing to travel; must be flexible in working hours/days at all sites
- AutoCAD experience (preferred)
- Ability to read design plans and blue prints (preferred)
- Ability to create presentation boards
The Right Candidates is an Executive Search firm specializing in, "Pulling good people out of bad jobs since 1997." Visit us at #removed#
Role: Junior Interior Designer
Apply for this job now.