The European private markets business of a substantial US investment management house is looking to hire a Legal Counsel in line with business growth. Joining this close-knit in-house team on a full-time, permanent role, you will be based in London.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Legal Counsel will include:
- Working mostly on PE transactions
- Managing key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Supporting the business on a high volume of transactions
This In-House Legal Counsel role will suit a junior transactional M&A Lawyer who demonstrates:
- Strong knowledge of the private equity sector
- 2+ years’ PQE
- Keen to make this role your own and grow with the business
- A quick learner able to build strong relationships with the business and manage multiple workstreams across different jurisdictions
This is an exciting and challenging Legal Counsel role within a busy team which is a perfect first move in-house for ambitious lawyer keen to make an impact in a dynamic business. Apply today to find out more.