Local Lumber Company seeking Driver/Yard Worker
• Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, operating, and keeping a clean truck; maintaining records.
• Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure.
• Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items.
• Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
• Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
• Keep an orderly inventory within the yard.
• Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
• CDL Class B - 2 year minimum
• Forklift Experience
• Building Materials Industry is a plus but not required
• This would be a full time position with a great and growing company. We offer Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and a 401K. Employee would qualify for PTO after 1 year.
Required license or certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Role: CDL B Driver/Lumberyard Worker
Apply for this job now.