Position Overview: Store Leader
We are looking for a dedicated Store Manager to join our team and be part of one of the most exciting and fastest growing retail stores in the Southeast. If you have a passion for customer service, a love of merchandising and looking to lead your own store in all day-to-day operations, this is the place for you.
- Responsible for overall store operation, sales performance, and management of store personnel.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and ensure customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved
- Responsible for the interviewing, selection, hiring, training and performance evaluations of all associates.
- Provide a clean, fun and safe environment for employees and customers.
- Maintains financial controls including shrink, payroll, and other operating expenses.
- Ensures that the appearance of the store is maintained to company standards including merchandise presentation, signage, stock levels and recovery.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit management candidates.
- Must have enthusiasm, be personable and a go-getter.
- A hard working leader with a great attitude and customer service driven.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of retail management experience.
- Possess good communication skills and project positive leadership.
- Demonstrated visual merchandising skills required.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Read, write and communicate using the English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- Ability to operate store equipment (including but not limited to telephone, copiers, fax machines, computers, forklifts, etc).
- Ability to process merchandise information through store computer system, POS register and complete all required paperwork.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, receiving, register areas, including the outside perimeter of the store.
- Move objects up to and exceeding 200 pounds with reasonable accommodation. Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven reliability and personal integrity. The application process may include a background check, drug testing, and reference check.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health reimbursement arrangement
- Life insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- Critical Illness, Accident and Cancer Insurance
- Health Advocate
Bargain Hunt is a chain of discount retail stores spanning 10 states and 87 locations. Bargain Hunt has opened almost 30 stores in the past 2 years will continue to more than double in size over the next 3 years. Visit us at #removed#
Role: Manager - Salaried, Bonus-Eligible, Full-Benefits Included!
Location: Cave City,
Apply for this job now.